How does it work and how to use Gloup
Gloup works in three ways:
1. The gel is thick and smooth and ensures easy swallowing of medicines as well as a smooth passing via te oesophagus to the stomach;
2. Gloup moistens the mucus membranes in the mouth and throat cavity;
3. The fresh fruit flavour of Gloup eliminates the unpleasant taste of medication.
How to use Gloup:
1. Place the medicine(s) to be taken on a tablespoon.
2. Squeeze a small amount directly from the tube or the pump dispenser onto the medicines. About 5ml or half a
tablespoon of Gloup will be enough.
3, Then put it all in your mouth and swallow everything at once.
Before you start using Gloup, we have some tips:
- If you take Gloup for the first time, first try on a spoon without medication. Just to get used to the taste and texture.
- According to speech therapists, the best swallowing result will be obtained with chilled Gloup.
- Start with taking 1 tablet with 5 ml of Gloup (about 1 tablespoon). Once you are used to the feeling of it, you can try and
take multiple tablets on 1 spoon. Make sure you take the time to build up the amount of tablets slowly
so you can get used to it.
- Practice makes perfect: we know from our field trials that it can take a few times to get used to Gloup.